About our Trustee Services
Through Coverdale Trustees Limited, we offer a complete range of services to take advantage of the Territory’s innovative and flexible trust laws. These include:
- Creation and administration of trusts.
- Provision of all aspects of trustee and administrative services
- Acting as the executors of estates
- Incorporation of Private Trust Companies
BVI Trusts can be used for a variety of reasons including the following:
- To legitimately mitigate or avoid taxes during an individual’s lifetime and after.
- For estate planning by entrusting assets to professionals who will respect the terms of the trust deed.
- To avoid the inconvenience, expense and disruption many families experience after the death of the settlor.
- To ensure that a family business or wealth can be maintained in the absence or during the minority of appointed beneficiaries.
- To protect assets during an individual’s lifetime.
- To avoid forced heirship provisions under an individual’s home law that may impose unwelcome demands upon the terms of succession.
- To provide for charitable causes or non-charitable purposes.
- To preserve confidentiality.
We work to ensure that, at all times, we remain at the cutting edge of developments in Trust law to enable us serve our clients effectively. Through our association with O’Neal Webster, we have ready access to appropriately experienced and qualified Attorneys who offer a full service for the formation and administration of trusts and trustee controlled companies, from discretionary to non-discretionary trusts, trusts for charitable causes to purpose trusts (including the new Vista Trust) and beyond. We are able to identify the most suitable structure and accommodate its settlement, depending on the settler’s circumstances, including more involved estate-planning arrangements, where appropriate.